This Ultra Repair Cream repairs dry, itchy, raw, scaly skin due to cosmetic treatments, harsh winter weather and other extreme conditions. Hydrates down deep with exceptional penetration, providing immediate relief and visible improvement. Improves natural skin barrier function. Calms and restores the skin. Protects and helps relive minor skin irritation and itching. Contains a host of moisturizers and emollients to hydrate and protect the skin. Infused with First Aid Beauty’s powerful Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals.
Allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended and safe for sensitive skin. Research results:
- An immediate improvement in skin hydration of 169%.
- After 2 weeks, improvement in skin hydration of 38%.
- 79% preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products.
- 98% noted instant relief from dry skin.
- 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness.
Can be used anywhere on the body - elbows, feet, hands and the face. Daily use, morning (and possibly also in evening) on cleansed skin. Bring the cream as needed.
For the face and neck, apply with light strokes from the center outwards (forehead, cheeks and chin). Finish with the T-zone. After that tickle with your fingertips over entire face, from top to bottom.
For best results, use in conjunction with First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser and if needed the Anti-Redness Serum. Could be well used with First Aid Beauty body products: the Gentle Body Wash and the Body Moisturizer.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: to protect skin.
- Allantoin and Eucalyptus Oil: to heal/soothe skin.
- First Aid Beauty Antioxidant Booster: to combat free radicals.
- Ceramides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Squalene and Shea Butter: to moisturize and protect the skin’s barrier.
- This product does not contain: paraben, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colorants, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan. Not tested on animals.
The products of First Aid Beauty receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what it says!
US Weekly: “…Rough Elbows. Skin surrounding elbows is thicker and requires more moisture to keep from cracking… slather on a rich cream with antioxidants to protect skin from the elements. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream”. Click here for the full page.
First Aid Beauty
Ultra Repair Cream – Intense Repair - tube
- 56 gram
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.