In a wild mood? Go wild with this revitalizing bath and massage oil and get high on natural stimulants. The Wild Cow Invigorating Bath & Body Oil is a green, fresh blend with essential oils of lemongrass, ginger and rosemary that leaves the mind feeling revitalized. Lemongrass refreshes and cleanses, ginger awakens the senses and improves vitality, whilst rosemary sharpens the mind. Suitable for men and women.
When it comes to harnessing the sheer power of essential oils, it doesn't get any better than the Wild Cow Bath & Body Oil. The formulation was inspired by treatments in the Cowshed spa at Babington House in Somerset, and the natural carrier oils allow the potent essential oils to get straight to work, nourishing your body and enhancing your mood. They're a great multi-purpose buy too, as you can use them as a bath soak, a skin softener or massage oil.
Pour under warm running water in the bath, or massage a few drops into wet skin after bathing to seal in moisture. For body massage, pour a small amount into the palm of your hand and apply to skin.
Due to the high ratios of essential oils used in this product, a skin test is advisable. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek advice when using essential oils.
We think you may also like the other Wild Cow products, or maybe you may like another Bath & Body Oil from one of the other ranges.
- Lemongrass essential oil: naturally toning, stimulating and refreshing. Brightens tired, dull skin and energizes tired muscles.
- Ginger essential oil: spicy, warming and stimulating essential oil often used for digestive problems and nausea, as well as joint and muscle pain. Naturally antiseptic.
- Rosemary essential oil: has a powerfully refreshing herbaceous aroma; naturally stimulating, reviving and invigorating. Wonderful for clearing the mind, increasing mental awareness, decongesting the respiratory tract and relieving muscular pain; a skin and hair booster.
- Almond oil: extracted from the almond nut kernel and a rich source of proteins and minerals. Highly nutritious, naturally protecting and nourishing and especially recommended for dry skins. Has a calming effect on irritated skins.
- Calendula oil: naturally soothing, regenerating and anti-inflammatory. Ideal for dry, damaged skin. Reduces redness and irritation, antifungal and antiseptic.
- No artificial color and fragrance, no paraben, no sulfates, no petrochemicals. Not tested on animals.
The products of Cowshed receive already regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications, online and offline. Read and click to find out what they say about the Bath & Massage Oils:
BeautyScene - NL: Wendy's favorites: "The Cowshed Wild Cow Bath & Massage Oil, I cannot live without. This is a bath and massage oil with a green, fresh blend of essential oils such as lemongrass, ginger and rosemary. It's great that you also can use in bathy. The Bath & Massage oil is available in five flavor varieties. Have a look also a look at the Grumpy version if you suffer from a winterdip!" Click here to see piece of the blog.
Wild Cow Invigorating Bath Body Oil
- 100 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.