The key-ingredients in the Banila Co Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm are:
- Bamboo extract: a potent antioxidant with skin-soothing properties. It’s rich in flavonoids, which help protect skin against UV damage. Bamboo extract also contains high amounts of silica, a natural compound that occurs in skin that is crucial to the production of collagen.
- Acerola: a type of cherry known for its high levels of vitamin C, which has strong restorative and soothing properties.
- Raspberry leaf extract: contains antioxidants that help protect skin from damage while also nourishing and toning skin.
- The cleansing balm has a pH level of 6.1.
- This cleansing balm has been formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, or artificial coloring.
Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Onsen-Sui, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer