The key-ingredients in the Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream from Peter Thomas Roth are:
- 3 molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid – helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.
- Ceramides – naturally occurring lipids help to moisturize the look of skin and lock in moisture.
- PENTAVITIN® – potent hydrator binds to skin to help provide continuous moisturization for up to 72 hours.
- Prohyal+™ – bio-engineered active from Mexican Blue Agave helps improve hydration for healthier-looking skin.
- Elderberry Extract – helps provide anti-oxidant benefits.
- Silk Proteins – derivative of pure silk in a water-soluble form that helps leave skin with a soft, smooth feel.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Eos, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ns, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Pca, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Saccharide Isomerate, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Behenic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-25, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica