10 Reasons to fall in love!
Elemental Herbology to the rescue! It’s obvious that the natural mechanism of your skin gets thrown out of balance by factors out of your control such as hormones and the environment. Now, you can address that imbalance and fix it with these great skincare products that contain over 100 different herbs, oils and natural minerals. Meet the new Harmonising Cleanse and all the reasons why you will fall in love with it!
1. It suits all skin types. Don’t be put off by the idea of an oil cleanser if you have oily skin. Oil dissolves oil so it will wash away all the grease and impurities clogged in your pores. Super effective at balancing an oily t-zone, it is equally good at balancing dry skin that has a little congestion. The perfect all-round cleanser.
2. It removes all traces of make-up in a flash, including heavy eye make-up.
3. Containing the incredible patented ingredient 5 Alpha Avocuta® derived from Avocado, Harmonising Cleanse helps to reduce oiliness by encouraging overactive oil glands to secrete less oil.
4. Using an oil cleanser is a therapeutic way to clean your skin. Massage Harmonising Cleanse into your skin every evening and remove with a face cloth soaked in warm water. This self-nurturing ritual will help to boost circulation, improve skin tone and calm the mind.
5. It contains Vitamin C which helps make the skin appear brighter and more radiant.
6. The zesty aroma is infused with Mandarin Oil to invigorate the senses.
7. Deep cleansing actives of Grapefruit and Geranium Oil help to tone the skin whilst Camellia Flower will nourish, soften and hydrate.
8. The beautiful clean packaging is eco-friendly and looks wonderful in your bathroom.
9. Argan Oil! This is one the best skin-loving oils because of its high levels of Vitamin E, packed full of anti-oxidants to protect and support skin against the environment.
10. It contains Raspberry Seed rich in Omega 3 and 6 which helps reduce inflammation and redness, ideal right now for springtime when your skin can be red and imbalanced.